We offer a full suite of Orthodontic Solutions to meet your needs as a clinician.
Begg retainers are used when final adjustments to the bite and position of the teeth are necessary. They typically consist of a wire arch (labial bow) that is contoured to the shape of the second molars, with adjustment loops at the canines. Small support wires may also be used between the canines. Begg retainers are designed to help achieve the desired final alignment of the teeth.
- Can be easily taken out for cleaning and maintenance
- Requires minimal effort to keep in good condition
- Made with high-quality materials that ensure its long-lasting use
- More rigid than other types of retainers
- Available in multiple colors!