For surgeons and clinicians all over the world, the All-On-4 concept has changed the way they look at not just full-arch restorations, but how they see the world of implant dentistry.
Russellville Dental Lab has been a frontrunner in the development of processes and methods in the design and restoration of All-On-4 cases all over the world.
All-On-4 is a surgical and restorative concept first developed and researched by Dr Paulo Malo. All-On-4 aims to:
- Involve all parties in the treatment plan to ensure a quality outcome
- Use a prosthetic driven method to improve the chances of a beautiful smile
- Let the patient leave (in most cases) the day of surgery with implant retained teeth in the mouth
- Reduce healing time for the patient
- Provide a homogenized interface to reduce restorative complexity
- develop a simplified restorative concept to reduce chair time
- Increase patient acceptance by minimizing costs and payment complexity
In short, All-On-4 is a method for surgeons, restoring clinicians, and labs to work together to provide a lower cost alternative with a known prosthetic outcome as compared to more traditional full-arch implant protocols. All-On-4 achieves this method through a combination of surgical and restorative protocols that combine to give us the bigger picture – a complete final restoration that can be completed in fewer chairside visits and with more consistency and higher patient satisfaction.